Lilly Animations :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lilly Animations :D

Post  Ilvana Midler on Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:38 pm

My Lilly animations Very Happy cheers king cheers cheers king king











*******************THE DIVINE BETTE MIDLER *******************
~ VISIT MY BETTE MIDLER-FANSITE ~
http://www.facebook.com/BetteMidlerFanpage

**** I am the biggest Lilly Leonard fan in the whole world- she is my EVERYTHING- my love, my life , my idol... I want to be just like her Very Happy I LOVE YOU BETTE ***
avatar
Ilvana Midler
Admin

Posts : 164
Join date : 2011-09-08
Age : 32
Location : Bosnia & Herzegovina

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/BetteMidlerFansite

Back to top Go down

Re: Lilly Animations :D

Post  Lainy_PopVP on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:16 pm

OMG. I love them all. Now I must watch that movie again. Laughing What's the second to last one from the bottom? It looks like it's from Behind the Scenes. Is there a Behind the Scene video of this movie?! bounce bounce bounce
avatar
Lainy_PopVP

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/Lainy_PopVP

Back to top Go down

Re: Lilly Animations :D

Post  Ilvana Midler on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:47 pm

believe me- I am totally OBSESSED with the movie or better said with LILLY Very Happy she is my idol, I want to be just like her cheers yes this animation is a small part from the Making of-- this part was in a interview - if you want it- let me know I can upload it here in the forum so you can look Very Happy I will get the whole Making Of soon , a girl promised to send it to me, it's around 40 minutes long and I can't wait to get it Very Happy I will probably cry when I watch it hahahaha Rolling Eyes I love her sooo much, I am watching TOF almost every day , it's so crazy, I'm totally obsessed with this women Very Happy

Lainy_PopVP wrote:OMG. I love them all. Now I must watch that movie again. Laughing What's the second to last one from the bottom? It looks like it's from Behind the Scenes. Is there a Behind the Scene video of this movie?! bounce bounce bounce

*******************THE DIVINE BETTE MIDLER *******************
~ VISIT MY BETTE MIDLER-FANSITE ~
http://www.facebook.com/BetteMidlerFanpage

**** I am the biggest Lilly Leonard fan in the whole world- she is my EVERYTHING- my love, my life , my idol... I want to be just like her Very Happy I LOVE YOU BETTE ***
avatar
Ilvana Midler
Admin

Posts : 164
Join date : 2011-09-08
Age : 32
Location : Bosnia & Herzegovina

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/BetteMidlerFansite

Back to top Go down

Re: Lilly Animations :D

Post  Josefin Shelton on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:37 pm

BELIEVE ME I know her, she CRIES when she watched the movie because she sees Lilly... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Ilvana Midler wrote:believe me- I am totally OBSESSED with the movie or better said with LILLY Very Happy she is my idol, I want to be just like her cheers yes this animation is a small part from the Making of-- this part was in a interview - if you want it- let me know I can upload it here in the forum so you can look Very Happy I will get the whole Making Of soon , a girl promised to send it to me, it's around 40 minutes long and I can't wait to get it Very Happy I will probably cry when I watch it hahahaha Rolling Eyes I love her sooo much, I am watching TOF almost every day , it's so crazy, I'm totally obsessed with this women Very Happy

Lainy_PopVP wrote:OMG. I love them all. Now I must watch that movie again. Laughing What's the second to last one from the bottom? It looks like it's from Behind the Scenes. Is there a Behind the Scene video of this movie?! bounce bounce bounce

*******************THE DIVINE BETTE MIDLER *******************
Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Josefin Shelton

Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-09-08
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile http://bettemidlerfansite.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lilly Animations :D

Post  Ilvana Midler on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:12 am

EXCUSE ME!!! I have to cry because she is sooo amazing Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I love her sooooo damn much Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad cheers king cheers king
Josefin Shelton wrote:BELIEVE ME I know her, she CRIES when she watched the movie because she sees Lilly... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Ilvana Midler wrote:believe me- I am totally OBSESSED with the movie or better said with LILLY Very Happy she is my idol, I want to be just like her cheers yes this animation is a small part from the Making of-- this part was in a interview - if you want it- let me know I can upload it here in the forum so you can look Very Happy I will get the whole Making Of soon , a girl promised to send it to me, it's around 40 minutes long and I can't wait to get it Very Happy I will probably cry when I watch it hahahaha Rolling Eyes I love her sooo much, I am watching TOF almost every day , it's so crazy, I'm totally obsessed with this women Very Happy

Lainy_PopVP wrote:OMG. I love them all. Now I must watch that movie again. Laughing What's the second to last one from the bottom? It looks like it's from Behind the Scenes. Is there a Behind the Scene video of this movie?! bounce bounce bounce

*******************THE DIVINE BETTE MIDLER *******************
~ VISIT MY BETTE MIDLER-FANSITE ~
http://www.facebook.com/BetteMidlerFanpage

**** I am the biggest Lilly Leonard fan in the whole world- she is my EVERYTHING- my love, my life , my idol... I want to be just like her Very Happy I LOVE YOU BETTE ***
avatar
Ilvana Midler
Admin

Posts : 164
Join date : 2011-09-08
Age : 32
Location : Bosnia & Herzegovina

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/BetteMidlerFansite

Back to top Go down

Re: Lilly Animations :D

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum