Bette Midler Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have something to say...

2 posters

Go down

I have something to say... Empty I have something to say...

Post  Josefin Shelton Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:13 pm

Okk sooo I know some of you probably already noticed, and some don't know... but... I'm totally addicted to Sadie Shelton, that I've seriously started to convince myself she's a real human being. So for me, Shelton isn't Bette, just so everyone knows... Embarassed Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Laughing
[img]I have something to say... 30145711[/img]
Josefin Shelton
Josefin Shelton

http://bettemidlerfansite.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

I have something to say... Empty Re: I have something to say...

Post  Ilvana Midler Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:09 pm

You are the cutest thing ever Very Happy and... for everyone just a info.... she IS Shelton Twisted Evil one day ... you'll all see... remember my words.... I know it because I talk to SHELTON ever day Twisted Evil

Josefin Haraldsson wrote:Okk sooo I know some of you probably already noticed, and some don't know... but... I'm totally addicted to Sadie Shelton, that I've seriously started to convince myself she's a real human being. So for me, Shelton isn't Bette, just so everyone knows... Embarassed Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Laughing
Ilvana Midler
Ilvana Midler
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/BetteMidlerFansite

Back to top Go down

Post  Josefin Shelton Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:12 pm

I have no idea what the hell yer talking about Evil or Very Mad

Ilvana Midler wrote:You are the cutest thing ever Very Happy and... for everyone just a info.... she IS Shelton Twisted Evil one day ... you'll all see... remember my words.... I know it because I talk to SHELTON ever day Twisted Evil

Josefin Haraldsson wrote:Okk sooo I know some of you probably already noticed, and some don't know... but... I'm totally addicted to Sadie Shelton, that I've seriously started to convince myself she's a real human being. So for me, Shelton isn't Bette, just so everyone knows... Embarassed Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Laughing
Josefin Shelton
Josefin Shelton

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilvana Midler Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:14 pm

I will just....post this.... Twisted Evil

I have something to say... Tumblr_lpnwwj3opL1r1qjxoo1_400-1

Josefin Haraldsson wrote:I have no idea what the hell yer talking about Evil or Very Mad

Ilvana Midler wrote:You are the cutest thing ever Very Happy and... for everyone just a info.... she IS Shelton Twisted Evil one day ... you'll all see... remember my words.... I know it because I talk to SHELTON ever day Twisted Evil

Ilvana Midler
Ilvana Midler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josefin Shelton Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:16 pm

Ok Twisted Evil I just died Twisted Evil Sad I love you I love you

Ilvana Midler wrote:I will just....post this.... Twisted Evil

Josefin Haraldsson wrote:I have no idea what the hell yer talking about Evil or Very Mad

Josefin Shelton
Josefin Shelton

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilvana Midler Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:19 pm

I KNOW Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Josefin Haraldsson wrote:Ok Twisted Evil I just died Twisted Evil Sad I love you I love you

Ilvana Midler wrote:I will just....post this.... Twisted Evil

Ilvana Midler
Ilvana Midler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum